Course Date Region Available Seats Start - Finish General
- PFA 14th -15th Jan 22 Manchester Seats available = 0/Full All courses start at Please wear casual clothing
- EFAW 17th Jan 22 Huddersfield Seats available = 2 09:30 finish 16:30 jeans/leggings.
- BLS 27th Jan 22 Wakefield Seats available = 0/Full Please do NOT ask Be comfortable & warm
- EFAW 31st Jan 22 Huddersfield Seats available = 0/Full if you can leave early Tea/Coffe provided bring
- FAW 31st Jan - 2nd Feb 22 Huddersfield Seats available = 2 or start later. own lunch/snacks etc
- EFAW 7th Feb 22 Rotherham Seats available = 0/Full
- EFAW 9th Feb 22 Skipton Seats available = 0/Full
- EFAW 15th Feb 22 Huddersfield Seats available = 3 Venue details will be
- EPFA 28th Feb 22 Huddersfield Seats available = 4 emailed.
- PFA 28th Feb-1st March 22 Huddersfield Seats available = 4 Parking is available but
- Ed & Training 21st-23rd March 22 Huddersfield Seats available = 4 on busy periods it can be
- EFAW 4th April 22 Huddersfield Seats available = 4 limited. Carparks are
- FAW 4th April - 6th April 22 Huddersfield Seats available = 4 close by and reasonably
First aid courses are practical courses and can be physically demanding. You WILL be expected to participate in all practical session which will involve performing CPR on the floor. If you cannot paticipate in full, i.e on the floor, you receive a certificate of attendance (not an accredited certificate). There is a multiple choice question paper in the majority of courses, you must pass this to receive your accredited certificate. Skills 4 Life expect ALL candidate entering courses to hold Level 2 English Language & Comprehension as a minimum. All candidates must be full conversant in English. Speial measures can be put in place subject to advance notification (minimum 30 days) and agreement with the Awarding Body.